Thursday, May 8, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 5} Flash Freebie!

I'll be honest. I almost didn't even open my computer tonight. We had our big annual Mother's Day Tea program today from my Tea Time pack and this girl is T.I.R.E.D.  On top of feeling like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day, I'm pretty sure I didn't sit down all day from setting up, trying to keep the kid's excitement contained, and cleaning up.  And not sleeping very well last night definitely didn't help. I can't complain much because it was a complete success complete with lots of smiles and tears of joy and pride from the sweet mommas in my room.

Needless to say it's going to be another quick one.  I have continued to get spoiled by my class all week this week. Monday was Starbucks gift cards, Tuesday was candy {Reese's, peanut M&Ms and peanut butter M&Ms}, Wednesday was sweet cards, and today was flowers.  I have never been treated so well and recognized so much throughout the week! I feel extremely blessed!  And so I digress.

I was actually able to make my purchases last night in the midst of the TPT train wreck that was going on. But for those of you that haven't, my store continues to be marked down 20% off.

My flash freebie for today is my Homework Binder. This was the first year I have used it and let me tell you-it. made. a. difference! I cannot believe how even my more unreliable, inconsistent kiddos have turned around and made it a priority to get their homework turned in on time. And the usefulness to just have that information documented and at your fingertips at a moment's notice when a parent asks about it is great. One of the best benefits is that it literally does not take any of your time to do it. Yes, of course you have the initial set up of the binder, but once you have it put together it's all up to the kids.  Then you can have one thing checked off your to do list when the new year rolls around.



Head on over to my TPT store and grab it! This will be a quick one!

Here's a picture of my cutie that joined us today! Can't wait to see her be a part of this program someday! Brings tears to my eyes already just thinking about it.



Brandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment