Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 2} New Flash Freebie!

Hello, hello!

I hope your first day of Teacher Appreciation Week is treating you nicely. I know I definitely got spoiled already. I got 5 Starbucks gift cards this morning!! Wowzers, was that unexpected! Usually I'll get a thing here or there, but never that much. I definitely made out like a bandit.  Too bad I'm not a coffee person.  But this girl does love her birthday cake pops.

Anywho...Today I'm gifting you my Primary Polka Dots Math Boggle Pack as a flash freebie! Get it while it's hot!  If you have a spare minute or two and can leave some feedback, I would love to hear from you.

BOGGLE Math {Primary Polka Dots Edition}

And of course, if you would be so gracious to follow my blog either here or BlogLovin' or my TPT store I would love that!

Toodle-oo!

Brandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment