Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teacher Appreciation {Day 3} Flash Freebie!

Hi friends!

Just popping in really quick to announce my flash freebie for the day.  Head over to my TPT store to grab a cookie of my big spelling incentive/motivator that I use in my classroom, Cookie Spellers. It's a quick, low-key way for your kiddos to maintain responsibility and motivation to do well with their weekly spelling words. The best part is that it can be easily implemented with any spelling list or program!



It's usually a $5 item and it's free for a couple hours! Head on over to my store to grab your own copy. I would appreciate any feedback and as always, would absolutely love it if you were kind enough to follow my blog here, through BlogLovin', and/or my TPT store.

Have you bought any goodies from the TPT sale yet?! I have resisted for now, but I'm sure I'll buy some tonight and some tomorrow. Maybe that will make it seem like I'm not spending as much money. What do ya think?

Well, I'm off to support my mother in law. She is running for county recorder for the first time, so we're heading to town to show our support as the votes come in and she's announced as the winner {although she is running uncontested}. But that's not before heading by Chipotle to take advantage of their Teacher Appreciation buy one, get one deal tonight!

Until tomorrow...

Brandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment