Sunday, May 25, 2014

Indiana Teacher Blogger $1 Flash Sale!

If you live in Indiana this weekend is not just Memorial Day weekend.  In fact, I'm pretty sure if you walked around any random place asking what weekend it is the majority of the people would tell you, "IT'S RACE WEEKEND!" We're kinda proud of the Indianapolis 500.  So my fellow Indiana Teacher Blogger friends and I are joining up again to throw a $1 flash sale for the next two days!


There are SO many fantastic products that are included in this linky party. All of the products are marked down for a $1 and if you take the time to carefully sift through the other items in my store I have some others marked down to up to 50% off for the duration of the flash sale.

Here are my items that are marked down for $1 for the next two days.





I hope you find some goodies! I would absolutely love it if you would follow me on BlogLovin' and/or my TPT store!

It's never to late to start shopping for next year!  Happy shopping!



0 comments:

Post a Comment