Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Currently & Some New Items in my Store

I'm linking up with Farley for the month of June.


The hubs and I went to Honolulu for 10 days for our honeymoon. It was amazing!! I would LOVE to go back within the next 5 years, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. 

I'm loving the it is summer break! It's definitely been long overdue after the winter that we've had here in Indiana.  I'm more of a night owl and not so much a morning person.  We have been blessed with an almost 3 year old who would rather sleep a little later than get up early. PTL! She definitely takes after her momma there. I love that I don't have to set my alarm and I can still sleep in until almost 8:30 every morning if I want to.  Which let's be honest-I will.

Since I was in my classroom SO much last summer, I'm vowing not to do the same this year and spend more time with my girl.  Each week we'll rotate fun places to go such as JumpIt, one of our local gymnastics gyms that host an hour long open gym daily, the pool, the park, etc.  Tomorrow will either be the gym or JumpIt. I may just ask the little tomorrow morning and we'll do whatever she decides.

A couple of years ago I started taking monthly trips to Goodwill and I have become obsessed ever since. I have found some really great things and for a great price there. I'm thinking my first visit of the summer will be later this week.

I have about 7 loads of laundry that either need cleaned, folded or put away. I loathe laundry! I just wish I could wear my clothes and when I'm done with them, take them off, snap my fingers and they're clean and pressed. When somebody figures out how to do that I would like to be the first on your list to contact!

I started working out today with a bike ride with my little. I'm planning on doing this every morning with her as part of my workout to try and lose some weight.  I've already been to the library to get some summer reading books, although I haven't started one yet.  Would love to get away to New Buffalo, MI at some point this summer with the hubs. It's the closest thing to a beach that we have in these parts. I'm hoping that will curb my urge to book a beach vaca for next year already.

I've already been a busy bee working on stuff for my classroom and TPT in my short week since school got out.
  
First up, my math board is now in primary colors as well as bright colors. As is the case with all of my new products it is marked 50% until Wednesday morning.  This one is $3.75.


Next up are two sets of math manipulative labels.  We needed some for our classroom and I couldn't find a set on TPT that I loved, so I made my own.  One set is square labels and the other is round.  We're using the round set in our room. They were the perfect thing for our variety of bins that we have our math manipulatives in.  They are also on sale until Wednesday morning at $1.25.  



I may set a personal record for posts in a week this week! If I haven't already! I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of this blogging thang!





0 comments:

Post a Comment