Sunday, March 23, 2014

Two in Two Days?!?!

I know, I know. You're all probably wondering what in the world is going on with this girl?!  I mean, I've blogged for two consecutive days! I'm pretty sure this is a first for me, and I'm pretty sure it may be awhile before it happens again since I return back to reality tomorrow. Here's to hoping that I'm wrong.

I've been wanting to update my supplies note that I use in my classroom and send home with my kiddos when they need more supplies. I finally got around to it and I'm really happy with the more "catchy" look. Hopefully you all agree. Still the same concept, just some funner (I'm pretty sure that's not even a word) fonts and some Melonheadz clipart which we all know you just cannot go wrong with.

Here's my updated Please Send More Supplies form. Click on the picture to take you directly to my store to download it.


Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment