Saturday, March 29, 2014

Time for Some Spring Cleaning

It may be spring, but apparently someone forgot to inform Mother Nature because we have a light dusting of snow on the ground this morning in the great state of Indiana!! Grrr!! I'm not a fan of winter and snow to begin with {yes, I know I'm living in the wrong state then}.  This winter has been the worst that I can remember. To say that I'm ready for flip flops and warmer weather is an understatement. So what better way to make my sorrows go away than to do a little retail therapy? After all, it is my favorite.

Get yourself stocked up for the rest of the year and do a little spring cleaning from your TPT wish list.  I really shouldn't after how much $ I spent at the big TPT sale, but let's be real.  There's no way there can be a sale and I can't make a purchase. Or two. Or three. Or WAY more if I'm being completely honest.

My store will be 20% off this thru Monday. It's not too late to start planning to do a Mother's Day Tea for your classroom mommas.  Check out my Tea Time packet and get started next week! We just broke the news to our kids and started reading the books this week. The kids are ECSTATIC!


Also, wanted to remind you all about the Burke's Bucket List fundraiser for the family of my sweet little firstie! We're hoping to finish the month of March strong! Check it out here...


I hope that you get lots of cleaning done! {wink, wink}


0 comments:

Post a Comment