Monday, August 4, 2014

Get Your Shop on with the Annual TPT Back to School Sale

Well folks, it's that time of year again. For most of us anyway.  Back to school.  I know my first teacher work day is a week from tomorrow and then the kiddos come back on Wednesday.  I'd be lying if I said I was somewhat ready to go back.  Yes, I will be when 20 new, fresh, bright-eyed faces walk through my door, but I'm just not quite ready for summer to be over.  I've thoroughly enjoyed watching more TV than I can remember for the longest time.  Probably since my summers in high school.

Let's just say Netfllix and I have become super good friends this summer.  I've watched both seasons of Orange in the New Black, all four seasons of The Walking Dead, one season of The Following, and am currently on Season 3 of Lost.  I may or may not have become a little addicted and just could.not.stop once I started watching.

I mean Piper just cracks me up.  


Who knew a zombie apocalypse show could be so good?! 


Kevin Bacon and murder mysteries just equals success in my book.  


And holy Jack in Lost. Whew I'm definitely a Matthew Fox fan. Sawyer isn't too bad himself. 


I'm pretty sure once the school year starts and all of "my shows" begin again I'll be watching something every night.  And honestly, I'm okay with that because that is my release.  It's thoughtless and gets my mind off of all the craziness with school and anything else in my life that is going on.

Since my summer is quickly coming to an end, I wanted to spend these last few weeks just relaxing and trying not to do too much school/TPT stuff.  And that's exactly what I've done. We've gone to the fair, I've done some mommy only outlet shopping, an adult day at the lake with lots of friends, and worked A LOT on the outside of our house that we bought in December. It needed a lot of work and we had to pretty much do all of the landscaping.  It's not done yet, but getting closer and closer.

As I'm sure you all know the TPT annual back to school sale is going on now. I know I'll be moving LOTS of things from my wish list to my cart between today and tomorrow. Hopefully you will be doing the same and getting excited about the new year.  I hope you take the time to look around my store. I've got some great things that would be great to implement for a new year or to prepare for the months to come.




Great 1st day or Open house homework




Organize your library with these bin and book labels



Chevron Color Posters


 Black Color Posters

White Color Posters



Help keep your kiddos organized with all their usernames and passwords for computer lab or computer time in the classroom.




Motivate your kiddos with this extra incentive to learn their weekly spelling words.


Have a running record all in one place of students who have incomplete work.


Classroom Job Cards


Manage math stations with this rotation board in bright colors and primary colors.




Get parents to volunteer in your classroom with the monthly calendars and letters home.


These word sorts are a great practice or review activity.





A great pack to practice spelling words






Punch Cards for Behavior Management





 Monthly Word building pocket chart activity



Word Wall Pennant Headers






Learning all about coins




Boggle Words




Boggle Math



Absent Folders to store work in while student's are gone




Math manipulative labels


Hopefully you find some great deals!  Head over to my store here.  Well, I'm off to watch some more episodes of Lost.  Happy shopping and best of luck to those of you who are returning to school this week!










0 comments:

Post a Comment